Sunday 8 February 2015

Hair & Beauty Haul

Despite promising myself that I would save more money this year, I believe everyone deserves a treat now and then! I've been doing a lot more shifts at work as well, so I don't feel too guilty.


On the far left in the clear plastic bag, is my new stash of Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment. I absolutely swear by this stuff, I love how soft it makes my hair feel and the smell is gorgeous and long lasting. Boots are currently offering haircare on a 3-for-2, so I couldn't resist stocking up. If you would like to read my full review of this, click here

I ordered the Not Your Mother's Way to Grow Long & Strong Shampoo and Conditioner, as well as the Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream from America as a package from Amazon here. I have only used this once so far, and will be doing a full review once I've really tested it out. The conditioner was beautifully thick and nourishing, and both products smelt like something from Lush Cosmetics, so I have really high hopes that I will have Rapunzel hair in no time!

The Bourjois Poudre De Riz De Java is something which has been worshipped on so many of my favourite blogs now that I had to buy it. I absolutely love the vintage packaging, and this will be the first time I've used a loose powder so I'm definitely looking forward to using this.

The Maybelline Instant Anti-Age The Eraser Concealer was recommended to me by Beauty Bloggers on Twitter after I asked for help choosing a new under-eye concealer. After trying the Collection Lasting Concealer and the 17 Phwoar Paint which have both been raved about, I was ready to try something new. Neither covered my dark circles at all. Maybe the moral of the story is that I need to get more sleep rather than expect make up to prepare miracles. But I'm hoping the Maybelline concealer will make me look a little more alive!

The Blanx White Shock Intensive Whitening Treatment has been on my long term beauty wishlist for a while now, and when I noticed it was on offer in Boots it accidentally fell into my basket! I'm slightly sceptical of any over the counter whitening products, but as this is non-peroxide, I am more than happy to give it a go.

I will be reviewing all of these products in the coming weeks on my blog as I get used to them and really road test them out. Have you tried any of these products? If so, what did you think?

8 comments:

  1. The powder looks really beautiful on the skin and I think it's better than the Hourglass ambient lighting powders! Really don't like the Maybelline concealer though, I find it to look really dry and cakey on my skin x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've tried it on and love it. Oh no, I have only heard good things about the concealer until you've said that, hope I get on with it ok!

      Delete
  2. Definitely going to be trying out the Lee Stafford Growth Treatment and the powder lovely :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I definitely recommend the Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment, I don't think it directly makes your hair grow quicker, I think it just improves the condition of your hair so it grows healthily and so when you do go to the hairdressers they don't have to chop too much off, if that makes sense? I find I lose a lot less hair as well xx

      Delete
  3. Cannot live without my Maybelline Instant Anti-Age The Eraser Concealer!! It really is a god send u'll love it!!

    Hope you can follow me back :)
    www.milimanicure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I'm glad you like it, I can't wait to try it! Yes I'll follow you back now, thank you so much for the follow :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love java powder so much, it looks so natural and pretty. I've used the growth treatment in the past and it definitely helped with healthier, stronger hair.

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the Java powder yet, so I'm looking forward to now I have heard so many good reviews. Thanks for commenting :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...