Tuesday 11 August 2015

Benefit Hydra-smooth Lip Colour




I'm back with another lip product review because I received so many beautiful lipsticks for my birthday. My friend bought me this Benefit Hydra-smooth lip colour in the shade 'Dare Me' because I am a dedicated Benebabe through and through - they are by far my favourite beauty brand out there and I'd never actually tried any of their lip products before.

As with all Benefit products, the packaging did not let me down. I love the Flapper girl-esque 1940's packaging and always hate throwing any of it away from Benefit. The lipstick is a stunning fuschia pink/red colour and I think it will be perfect for the Autumn months. It applies smoothly and is really moisturising with quite a glossy finish, without feeling sticky at all. I like to apply 2-3 layers of this to get the pigment just right to my preference.

I find the longevity of the lipstick is impressive and while it fades with food or drink, it takes some to remove it completely! This retails at £15 and I can't wait to purchase more shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...