Wednesday 5 November 2014

Boots Haul


So I have travelled back home for the week, as it is Reading Week at my university. I only got back yesterday and already I have gone completely mad in Boots. I wanted to share my purchases with you because I picked up some real bargains, and when I checked my receipt I couldn't believe how much money I saved, and how many points I earned!

Oral B Pro 2000 Electric Toothbrush: £34.99 (Supposed to be £69.99)
I have been weighing up whether to buy an expensive electric toothbrush for some time now. I'm obsessed with having white teeth, but I'm not ready to commit hundreds of pounds towards professional whitening just yet. My dentist only recommends Oral B, and as I suffer with sensitive gums and teeth this will be perfect for me. It has a sensor which tells you if you are brushing too hard, and a timer.

Oral B Precision Clean Replacement Brush Heads: £11.99 (Supposed to be £17.99)
Even though the toothbrush comes with a brush head already, I thought I would stock up while everything was so cheap!

Garnier Ultimate Blends 'The Sleek Restorer' Shampoo and Conditioner: 2 for £3
I've seen this advertised everywhere, and read some really amazing reviews, so thought I would give it a whirl. Whenever Autumn hits, my hair takes a turn for the worse, falling out a lot more and generally just looking more dull and dry. The Loreal Oils collection is also amazing, but I decided to go with Garnier as it was on offer.

Lee Stafford 'Hair Growth Treatment for hair that won't grow past a certain length': £8.49
I have repeatedly raved about this on my blog, and for me it is the holy grail of haircare. I've tried to have a few months without it in a bid to save money, but as I mentioned above, my hair has started falling out quite a lot, and this is really good for treating your roots and scalp and preventing this from happening. It also smells LUSH and let's face it, I want Rapunzel hair!

Seventeen Phwoarr Paint Heavy Duty Under Eye Concealer: £5.49
Again, I've read amazing things about this on the Internet, and decided to try it out while Boots were holding 3 for 2 on cosmetics and haircare. I was a bit disappointed that my local Boots only had two shades available, but I'm hoping the 'Fair' one will be OK! I haven't been getting much sleep lately so I've got high hopes for this!

Kate Moss Lasting Finish Matt Lipstick in '107': £5.49 (but FREE on my 3-for-2)
This was on my latest wishlist that I posted. I love the colour berry in general for Autumn/Winter, and love the Matte finish. I've done a quick swatch to show you - I think it's gorgeous! From trying it on so far, it lasts forever and ever and ever (I've even done the food and drink test, pigging out on Maltesers and Coke, just for experimental purposes for you guys of course...)


Have you gone mad in Boots lately? What do you think of my purchases?

6 comments:

  1. I really want to try that Lee Stafford stuff! I've heard so many raves about it

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is amazing, not only do I notice that my hair has grown more, but it feels in much better condition and I lose a lot less hair! It's on 3 for 2 at the moment which is a good time to buy it, or often they do 3 for £12 on Lee Staff which means you get 3 for the price of less than 2 pots! That's always a good offer x

      Delete
  2. I never had or used an electric toothbrush, but I always wonder if they look that good... Did you already use it? I'd like to know your opinion :)

    Indiellie | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I've never used one before either, my teeth have generally always been nice and white and healthy just with a manual toothbrush and mouthwash. No I haven't used it yet, I only just started using a new manual one not so long ago, so I'm going to wait a few weeks, basically when I'm back from uni for Christmas. I'll definitely let you know how I find it once I'm done! :) x

      Delete
  3. The Lee Stafford treatment is amazing! I always use it if my hairs feeling damaged.

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, I've been using it since July on and off. I think I'm just going to stay using it all the time because it really does work wonders! Thanks for your comment x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...