Tuesday 27 January 2015

The Beauty Scenario Tag

Hi everyone! One of my favourite bloggers, Sophie from Sophie's Little Secrets has tagged me in the 'Beauty Scenario' Tag. So I guess I'll get straight to it and answer the questions...



You have to get rid of all of your foundations, and only keep one high end and one drugstore. Which do you keep?
I actually only own two foundations at the moment, I'm just so in love with them I don't ever feel the need to mix it up. They are the Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow! Foundation and the Benefit Big Easy Cream to Powder. However, I have always wanted to try the Bourjois Healthy Mix Fruit Therapy Foundation, so if I had to stick to one high end and one drug store, it would be any combination of those.

You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
This is a tricky one, because if I had any on mine I would want someone to tell me but... because it was in a interview, I wouldn't want to make her feel embarrassed or to change topic and seem unprofessional and distracted.

You're not feeling yourself and you need a pick me up lipstick. Which do you go for?
I know everyone raves about this in the blogging community, but the Kate Moss '107' Lipstick in 'Wine' is my absolute fave at the moment. I feel that my whole make up look is transformed when I wear it, and I'm definitely going to miss wearing it during Summer. I also love MAC Vegas Volt though and can't wait to purchase a new one.

You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair or make up differently?
I would NEVER have chopped it off. I had an asymmetrical bob for years, and although I really loved it and don't regret it as a hairstyle itself, as someone now trying to grow my hair it would have been a lot easier if I hadn't cut it that short! I would also have added brown highlights to break up the brassy blonde a lot sooner. I would also like to tell my 12 year old self that wearing Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse ON MY LIPS was not a good look, even if we all did it at school!

You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut but they hear wrong and give you a pixie cut, what do you do? A) Smile, say thanks, leave and call your mum crying hysterically. B) Cry in the chair and things get awkward. C) Complain to the manage and demand a refund. D) None of the above
I get on really really well with my hairdresser, and I know for a fact she would never get it wrong because we chat so much about it first! But hypothetically, as it was being cut, even as the scissors were being moved towards my hair, I would say something straight away. I'm not one to keep my tongue if I'm not happy with something, and there is no point complaining to your Mum but telling the hairdresser you like it. It's embarrassing for the hairdresser and I also think embarrassing for you, because how can they correct it then and there if you tell them you like it whilst you're in the chair but then get your Mum to ring up?

Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have one hour to pack. Which 'Do It All' palette do you pack in your make up bag?
Anyone who knows me knows that I don't own any of these palettes, all of my make up is loose and that I always pack far too much make up when I go anywhere. If I could own any palette though, the Naked 'On The Run' Palettes look sooo beautiful.

Your house has been robbed - don't worry, everyone is safe - but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?
I'm torn between mascara and concealer. My under eyes are very dark and I'm always tired, and I couldn't live without concealer when I have a breakout. However, I'm also addicted to mascara, so as long as those two survived, I could face another day (before rushing out to buy lots more make up!)

Your friend borrows make up and returns it in an awful condition. Do you: A) Pretend you haven't noticed B) Ask them to repurchase it C) Secretly do it back to their make up
As difficult as I would find it to talk to them about it, I would have to ask them to repurchase it. I think if you borrow someone's things, as a sign of respect and appreciation you should always look after that thing. I know accidents happen, but I know if I borrowed something and damaged it I would definitely replace it, and I think my friends know that, so I would expect them to treat me in the same way.

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed my answers :) Thank you again Sophie for the tag! I would like to tag the following bloggers to repost this tag too:

1. Esther
2. Bethany
3. Laura
4. Melissa
5.Megan

3 comments:

  1. I loved reading this! You brought back horrible memories of dream matte mouse haha!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you, and thank you for tagging me! I'm always struggling for ideas at the moment. I know I used to love the feel of the mousse but in hindsight I really don't know what I was thinking!! X

      Delete
  2. Aw thank you so much, that really does mean a lot! I haven't done it already, so I will make sure I post it on Monday so check back here on Monday if you would like to read it! :) you have made my day! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...