Friday 2 January 2015

Avon Magnetic Nail Varnish




The Avon nail range is amazing in my opinion. In the last year or so they have really jumped on board the Nail Art trend, offering a variety of polishes and tools/brushes at an affordable price.

Their magnetic range is as extensive as most other high street nail brands, offering a beautiful variety of metallic colours with something for everyone. I love how the magnetic wands are sold separately, so you can choose the pattern you wish to recreate. 

I already own several colours and wands, but this is the Hypnotic Bronze polish and Star Magnetic Wand which I received as a gift from my parents for Christmas. I love the shade and think it's perfect for any skin tone. 

I definitely recommend checking out the Nail section in an Avon catalogue if you can get your hands on one. I've ordered one of the new brushes which is on offer at the moment, so I will hopefully share a review of that soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...