Tuesday 23 June 2015

Segway Safari




Hi everyone!  For my brother's birthday I decided to pay for us both to go on a Segway Safari experience as it is something we have always wanted to do. It is one of the things on my list of 21 things to do before I'm 21 list. I was a little nervous when I first stepped on but within a few minutes I was whizzing around like mad! It was strange for me because I'm used to driving a car with peddles, switches, gearstick, handbrake etc but this had no buttons. The instructor just electronically switches them on and then it's all about how you position your feet on the board and you lean on your toes to go forward or shift your weight onto your heels to go backwards. This is a little video my brother took of me once our experience had finished of me just driving around the car park, but we were taken all around a hotel and through into the woods where we went racing off. The experience lasted for an hour but I wish I could have stayed on all day. It was so much fun and I will definitely be buying one of these if I ever win the lottery! I would recommend it to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...