Friday 25 November 2016

Sleek Matte Me Lipstick - Birthday Suit



I purchased this when the Kylie Jenner lip kits were first released and sold like hot cakes. Several of my favourite bloggers recommended this as a good dupe, and it has been a firm favourite of mine ever since.

This liquid lipstick has a matte finish and thick consistency, so you only really need to apply one coat and I never bother applying a lip liner. It is a really smooth product and dries almost instantly, so it is great if you are in a rush. I find that it has a fairly strong lasting power, although once I start drinking or eating it does go slightly darker in places. I am usually scared to try matte lip products as I suffer with really dry lips, but this doesn't dry them out at all. 

The colour is a really nice nude colour, with brown rather than pink undertones and is perfect for the winter months. I absolutely love the shade's name 'Birthday Suit' and it makes me wish even more than usual that I could have a job at a cosmetics company naming products (especially nail polishes!) 

I like the simple packaging and think it looks rather high-end and sleek (just like the brand name would suggest!)

You can pick this up here for a bargainous £4.99 and I can promise you, you won't regret it!

♥ 

Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...