Saturday 7 March 2015

Maybelline Instant Anti-Age Eraser Eye Concealer




I picked up this concealer on a bit of a whim after I was so disappointed with the cake-like 17 Phwoar Paint, which didn't cover up my dark circles and creased heavily. The product claims:

'The active formula with Goji Berry and Haloxyl reduces the look of puffiness and shadows while fading the appearance of under-eye circles'

My favourite thing about this product is the sponge applicator, which I have found to be super soft and gentle which is perfect for my sensitive skin, but it is also really effective as an applicator. The concealer is really light and I have found that I only need the teeny tiniest amount to achieve perfect coverage, even after endless late nights and years of not getting enough sleep. So far I have found that this concealer doesn't crease at all, and the Brighteners in this have worked wonders at masking my dark circles without appearing cakey, while also helping me to look a little more alive early in the morning. The one negative I will point out is that the shade range is extremely limited. I have only ever come across two shades - even on Maybelline's UK Website! For me this isn't really a problem as the 'Light' shade is perfect for my skin tone, but I always feel a little disappointed when companies don't accommodate for women of all skin tones.

Overall, I'm really happy with this concealer and definitely think I will be repurchasing in future. I might even go as far as to say this may become a make up bag staple!

This retails for £7.99 and at the moment Boots are offering 3 for 2 on Maybelline products.

Have you tried this concealer? What did you think? Can you recommend any other amazing under eye concealers which you think could rival this?

♥ 

10 comments:

  1. I don't have this concealer but everyone else does and says they love it and YOU love it so it must be good :) But I've heard the "FitMe" concealer is a better drug store concealer and I have that but It's not my favourite so I don't think I'd like this concealer personally xx

    https://www.bloglovin.com/people/manishaanwari2-11510825

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone's different I guess :) it definitely works for me, I've also heard the Dream Lumi is even better but I think I'll be sticking with this for a while as I am soo happy with it. I've never tried the Fit Me, I've been using Benefit concealers for so long I'm sort of new to all these others! x

      Delete
  2. I always stick to my collection concealer or my MAC one, but have heard great things about this one so I might have to purchase this in the future for a change x
    han // emandhan xo
    ps love the photos you have taken!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the Collection Lasting Concealer but just fancied trying something new. And I've got two MAC Concealers I really want to try on my Wishlist, heard great things :) x

      Delete
  3. So many people rave about this! I tried it a good few years ago and found it didn't last very long on me, I wonder if they've changed the formula now? xx http://cottonandcandie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've found it has been fine for me, I think they might have changed the formula because I feel like over time, the reviews have gradually become more and more positive haha! x

      Delete
  4. I've been looking for something like this for ages, after reading your experience i might try it out!

    Clare | www.clare-without-an-i.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed my post :) hope you love the concealer as much as I do x

      Delete
  5. Find Packing and Moving companies at Dealkare. We provide domestic and International relocation at genuine price.
    Home Shifting Services in Faridabad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Find upcoming ssc exam date and result at FindSarkariJobs.
    SSC Exam CALENDAR 2017

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...