Sunday 5 October 2014

100 Bloglovin Followers: Thank you!


I just wanted to say thank you SO much to everyone who has followed me on bloglovin'. I can't believe I have 100 followers! 

I started blogging because I believed I would enjoy it, and so my family and friends could also see what I'm up to while I'm away at university. I then started writing product reviews, because I enjoy reading them myself. I never imagined that anyone would read this blog, let alone people I have never met!

So thank you so so much, I really do appreciate it. I appreciate it so much in fact, that in the next few weeks I will be holding a prize giveaway competition to thank you all so much for your support. This upcoming week is incredibly busy for me, so I'm afraid it may be a week or longer before it is launched, but I promise I will get around to it as soon as I can. It will only be something little, but I hope lots of you enter, and I will reveal more details about it nearer the time, once I've worked out how to go about doing an online giveaway!

If any of you reading this don't follow me, the link to my bloglovin can be found on the right sidebar of this page, or at this link here

2 comments:

  1. Thank you :) I couldn't believe it when I saw it this morning! Just trying to decide which things to giveaway... difficult!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...