Friday 24 October 2014

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award


So I was just scrolling through my Twitter notifications, when I saw that the lovely Nia from Nia Elinor Mair nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. I am really really grateful and am really happy to know that people are enjoying my blog.

The idea behind this award is to bring bloggers closer together within the community. It is also so you readers can get to know us a little better. So, the rules are:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you including a link to their blog 
2. Put the award logo on your blog
3. Answer the questions that they set you
4. Set 10 questions for your nominees to answer
5. Nominate 10 bloggers

Nia's Questions

1. What is your favourite subject at school? I am now at university, so only study one subject - Politics with International Studies
2. Lipstick or lipgloss? Lipstick by far, I hate how sticky lipgloss is!
3. What is your favourite magazine to read? Heat or Look
4.How much do you read? For hours upon hours a day, there is a lot of reading on my course :)
5. What social media do you use and what is your favourite? Facebook, Twitter & Instagram - at the moment, Instagram is my favourite. I'm really obsessed with taking photos
6. Do you prefer handbags or shoes? Argh this is a tough one. I think I would have to say shoes at the moment, I'm lusting after some of the Vivienne Westwood Melissa pumps
7.What's your favourite clothes store? Again, this changes all the time. At the moment, I would have to say Topshop :)
8. Starbucks or Costa? Costa - Medium Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows and Cream
9. What is your favourite takeaway? Either an Indian or Dominos, depending on what mood I am in
10. What is one book you know you will read over and over again? The Harry Potter books

My Questions for the 10 bloggers I nominate
1. Do you have any tattoos?
2. UV Gel nail varnish or acrylics?
3. What is your favourite TV programme at the moment?
4. Which three people (dead or alive) would you invite to a dinner party?
5. Your favourite perfume?
6. Which celebrity are you currently lusting after? 
7. Do you prefer boy bands or girlbands?
8. Describe yourself in three words?
9. Your worst bad habit?
10. One beauty product you couldn't live without?

I nominate:

I hope you all complete this as well, it would be nice to get to know you all better and I've really been enjoying your blogs. Thanks again to Nia for the nomination







4 comments:

  1. Loved reading this! Thank you for the nomination. Will try get it done as soon as possible x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! No worries, don't worry, take your time and do it whenever :) can't wait to read it x

      Delete
  2. I love the support the blogging community gives! It's so nice to see everyone being so lovely :) Nice post!

    http://novellette.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12522799

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it really is lovely :) thank you x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...