Monday 16 March 2015

Things to do when you are bored

1. Plan presents/cards for the birthdays coming up in the month ahead
2. Clean your make up brushes
3. Baking - try my Malteser Tiffin recipe
4. Take up a new craft - I make my own greetings cards, jewellery, soaps and candles (Google recipes!)
5. Pamper yourself - face mask, bath bomb, the works!
6. Offer to babysit for someone or catch up with family
7. Sign up to Netflix or start a new TV series
8. Go for a walk
9. Clear out your wardrobe
10. Plan meals for the week ahead before you go food shopping
11. Spring clean or move all of your furniture around
12. Make a/add to your bucketlist
13. Give yourself a manicure or pedicure
14. Start organising and updating your CV
15. Try out a new hair or make up look


6 comments:

  1. I love watching Netflix in my spare time.

    GreyWalls 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Friends and sex and the city are taking up a lot of my time at the mo!

      Delete
  2. Planning meals is such a good one, I always go to the supermarket and overspend massively and have no actual meals! At the moment I'm watching fresh meat and orange is the new black - loving them both!
    cottonandcandie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I do and I end up with the weirdest things in my cupboards for ages!

      Delete
  3. Great ideas! Even when I'm bored I can't be bothered to wash my brushes! I'm way too lazy haha

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know usually I don't wash mine for ages but lately my skin has been so terrible I have been quite good!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...