Friday 17 October 2014

Herbal Essences Dry Shampoo Review

Just lately, my hair has been falling out more than usual. After googling why this may be, one of the recurring answers was that I probably wash my hair too much. Which I've always known is true. Since secondary school, I've washed my hair every day, because I hate the feel of greasy hair and just feel too self conscious if I don't. My hair gets really greasy so quickly!

But since my hair has been falling out and I am trying to grow it, I decided to try dropping back to washing it every other day. Which meant I would definitely need a dry shampoo. I've always been a fan of Batiste and just automatically picked it up without considering my other options. But when I was in Superdrug the other day, I noticed this Herbal Essences Uplifting Volume Dry Shampoo on offer for £1.49 and couldn't resist.



I'm so glad I purchased this product. While I'm not a fan of the Citrus fragrance myself (it was the only one they had), I absolutely love how this feels in my hair. With Batiste, I felt that the powder was too thick and always left a white mist in my hair, whereas this is a much fainter spray, but still does the job.

Whenever I have used Batiste before as well (maybe this is just me being crazy) I can almost FEEL it like a layer on top of my hair. I generally hate 'over-product'ing my hair - it just makes me itch, my scalp to flair up all red, and just generally uncomfortable. But I have used this three times now and feel as though I am still washing my hair every day. You get that first day clean feel, just as it advertises on the bottle, and I will definitely be buying this again! (Although probably a different scent) 

PS - I have finally gotten around to creating a Twitter account specifically for my blog. I would love it if you could follow me, I will follow your blogs back and would love to chat all things life and beauty related!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...