Saturday 4 October 2014

Turning a House into a Home



I can't believe the first week of term has been and gone already. Time is flying, which worries me because I feel like there just aren't enough hours in the day. Between reading, job applications, and dissertation research, it's difficult to find time for a social life or anything at the moment, but I'm hoping over the next few weeks I settle back into my old routine.

Even though I set my room up how I wanted it over two weeks ago now, I still wanted to get a few little things to turn my house into a home. I really miss my home comforts at uni, and if you're the same, fairy lights are the perfect answer to making your room cosy, believe me!

My flat mate has had fairy lights in her room for over a year now, and I finally caved after staring admiringly at them for so long! I think these little white roses are so cute, and because they are white they will go with absolutely anything, even if my room in my home after uni is a completely different colour scheme.

I'm looking forward to switching these on when I'm reading in the evening, or watching TV just before bed or just cosying up really!

These were only £7.95 on eBay which I think is a complete bargain, and the best thing is they run on batteries, so they won't be running my electricity bill up and don't use up a much needed plug socket when you have 101 gadgets to charge!

The link for these lights is here. But if you type in 'LED Battery Fairy Lights' on eBay, there are so many different designs to choose from.



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...