Wednesday 27 August 2014

Benefit Browzings review




My left eyebrow is Brow-zinged, my other eyebrow bare in this photo
Both eyebrows filled in, and several hours after application

So on my last make up splurge I picked up the Benefit Browzings palette in the shade "Medium". 

You receive an eyebrow wax on the left, the colour powder on the right, a hard angled brush and a blending brush, as well as some mini Benefit tweezers. For £24.50 I think that is extremely reasonable, especially considering one palette apparently lasts you 2 years. If you consider how much it would cost you to have your brows tinted every few weeks as an alternative, I think it's a fair price.

I love this product so much. It really makes my brows stand out and gives them the effect I love, making them look thick and they now frame my face nicely. 

It stays in place all day, even when I've been for a run or taken part in vigorous exercise classes. I'm terrible for rubbing my face and it even survives this!

I would definitely recommend heading to your local Benefit counter to get matched up and ask them how they apply it- the instructions say the hard angled brush is for wax and the blending brush for powder. However, my benefit lady uses the hard angled brush with a dab of wax AND powder, then blends with more powder. I definitely prefer her technique to the instructions.

This is now firmly my go to eyebrow product and I am so happy with my purchase!

What is your go-to eyebrow product? Do you love Browzings as much as I do?
I'd love to hear your opinions in the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...