Monday 4 August 2014

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub Review



Lush is an amazing brand, and I really love their ethos. They are fundamentally against animal testing and their ingredients are ethically bought. While this makes their products that tiny bit more expensive, I think it's completely worth it and as someone with sensitive skin, I can have full confidence in the products when trying them.

I've been meaning to try one of the lip scrubs for a while. I've read great reviews about the popcorn one, but when I went in store to try them out, I wasn't a huge fan of the popcorn taste. This bubblegum one caught my fancy straight away. Not only does it taste good, but it smells good too!

The lip scrubs contain caster sugar and jojoba oil. Using a tiny amount, the product instructs you to scrub back and forth on your lips to scrub away dead skin and moisturise them.

I absolutely love this product. I find my lipsticks look 100% better and tend to stay on longer, as well as having lips that generally just look and feel nicer. I'm terrible at biting the skin off my lips, making them extremely sore, but now I have this product I have seen drastic improvements.

The lip scrubs retail at £5.50 which I think is a fair price, because you only need a tiny amount and I think the pot will last ages.

The best thing is, that at the end of the scrub, you can lick any of the sugary granules away and it tastes so yummy! 

Has anyone else tried this? What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I have the cocoa one, it's amazing! And it last a really long time!!

    INDIELLIE | life style & photography blog
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I may give it a go when this one is empty, thank you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...