Thursday 21 August 2014

Maybelline The Volum' Express Mascara Falsies Review






Boots were offering a 3 for 2 on Maybelline cosmetics when I popped in a while ago, and I decided to pick this mascara up. I was a big fan of the Maybelline Colossal Mascara when I was younger, but for some reason never purchased.

I am actually in love with this mascara. It applies to the perfect consistency, highlighting each eyelash and giving amazing volume. So far, I have found that it holds my eyelashes up all day, with no drooping what so ever, which is a common problem for me as I have fairly long eyelashes. 

The wand is curved and very thick, allowing for not only a bold and defined dramatic eye, but also creating the perfect eyelash curl.

I usually struggle to find a good mascara that ticks all the boxes for me. Usually they don't offer the hold AND volume AND curl AND length that I want. Maybe my expectations are too high, but this mascara comes very close to perfection.

It is £3.99 at the moment on Boots.com so it is an absolute bargain! I would definitely recommend this mascara to everyone.


2 comments:

  1. I love the curved brush! This looks really good on as well, I may try it out once my current mascara runs out!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I'm a big fan of the curved brush!! I often find my mascara falls off throughout the day and ends on my cheek as well, but I haven't found it with this! Really pleased :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...