Tuesday 5 August 2014

Beauty Wishlist #1

So today I thought I would try a new type of post. I have a huge and always growing wishlist of both beauty products and clothes on my iPhone, and I thought I might start staring a few of the items with you.

Make Up Wishlist


1. MAC Vegas Volt Lipstick - I'm gradually trying to pluck up the courage to wear lipstick more often. I think it's the perfect way to really dress up an outfit, and can work wonders in making your smile and make up look nicer. I absolutely love this colour, but haven't tried any MAC cosmetics yet, so I'd love to know if you would recommend their lipsticks in the comments below

2. Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer - After reading many reviews, I added this product to my wishlist. Apparently it's great as an under eye concealer. Being so pale, I do get quite dark circles under my eyes. While I do love the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer which EVERYONE seems to love online, I don't feel that it lasts particularly long and has caused breakouts.

3. MAC Lady Danger Lipstick - I saw this on Faye's Fix blog (www.fayesfix.com) and I think it always looks so nice whenever she wears it in her photos. It's a beautiful red colour and this will definitely be going in my MAC online basket when I get around to doing some make up shopping next. 

4. Benefit Big Easy - I truly believe that the Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation is the holy grail of all foundations. Even during these ridiculously hot days, my face has had perfect coverage for over 10 hours! But I have been wanting to try the Big Easy Complexion Corrector for some time now. Not a BB but not quite a foundation, this cream to powder formula applied really nicely on my hand. I'm planning on heading to my local Benefit counter sometime this week, so if I cave and purchase this I will review it online as soon as I've put it to use

5. Max Factor False Lash Effect - I've never tried this mascara, despite many family members and friends recommending it to me. I have never found a mascara I'm truly happy with. As someone blessed with fairly long eyelashes, I struggle to find a mascara which holds them up all day without them curling down. I keep walking past this in Boots because I've only just started using a mascara and already have one in reserve, so I'm trying to be good and wait until I actually need one!


Have you tried any of these products? If so, please let me know what you think in the comments below. I'd love to hear positive or negative feedback. I hope you all enjoy this type of post, it may not be something I do a lot, but when I'm really craving a shopping trip, I'll probably do this again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...