Tuesday 16 September 2014

Autumn Tag

I spotted this Autumn Tag over on Snow Said, a blog which I have recently started following. (You can find it here at www.snowsaid.blogspot.com) She invited all of her readers to post the tag, and I love writing them, so here goes!

1. What is your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/ Costa/ Nero? 
It has to be a Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows and Cream from Costa. Delicious! Makes me feel all warm and cosy after a hard morning shopping in the cold! 

2. Accessories - what do you opt for? Scarves, boots or gloves?
All of them! I'm a cold person all year round, so I definitely have to wrap up when the temperature drops. Late last year I purchased some Vagabond boots which I'm looking forward to wearing again. 

3. What music do you prefer in autumn? 
I don't think my music changes really - I am a huge Take That and Olly Murs fan come rain or shine! However, I tend to listen to slower songs more I think... I'm not sure why!

4. What is your favourite type of perfume for this time of year?
My perfume taste definitely doesn't change. I am current addicted to Naughty Alice by Vivienne Westwood but I am contemplating purchasing one of the Vera Wang fragrances soon

5. What candle will you be burning this year?
I would love to buy most of the Yankee Candles if I'm honest! This autumn I think I might treat myself to some of the Christmassy ones or some of the Autumn range. I haven't actually smelt any of the Autumn ones before so I can't be exact!

6. What do you love most about Autumn? 
Getting all snug, warm and cosy and watching DVDs with a nice hot chocolate. I also love my niece and nephews' annual Halloween Party, and fireworks and sparklers.

7. What are you looking forward to this Autumn?
All of the above, but also hopefully getting more in shape and feeling better about myself, and finding the old me again! 

8. What is your favourite Autumnal make up look? 
I am quite pale, and I love wearing a dark purple lipstick in Autumn with statement eyebrows. I struggle with my confidence leaving the house like it, but I love how it looks! 


I invite you all to do the tag, especially you Bethany Morris! (Www.bethany-Morris.blogspot.com) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...