Tuesday 2 September 2014

Packing: My Essentials for a Mini Break

So here are my packing essentials briefly. I'm going away to Norfolk for a few days. I'm staying in a hotel overnight, but we are going to see family who have just purchased a boat on the Norfolk Broads. I'm really looking forward to it, and can't wait for some quality family time!


  • A book to read - I've chosen Olly Murs' autobiography, 'Happy Days'. I definitely recommend a read for when you're in your hotel room at night before bed. I like to get away from my phone when I go away, as I'm constantly hooked to it at home.
  • Hairspray - As I'm trying not to straighten my hair much at the moment in an attempt to grow it, hairspray is my new best friend to help me keep it up off my face. Also, I'm sure as we are cruising along the Norfolk broads on the boat, my hair is going to go everywhere!
  • No 7 Foamy Facial Cleanser - It seems a bit silly lugging all of my Liz Earle skincare regime to Norfolk just for an overnight stay. This No 7 Foamy Facial Cleanser is perfect at leaving my face refreshed and soft, but a lot quicker and takes up a lot less room!
  • Umbrella - Lets face it, I'm going away in Britain! Rain is probably to be expected. Usually I'm so unprepared, but not this time!
  • Sunglasses - Just in case the sun does decide to show its face! As I'll be sat outside on the boat as it goes along, I thought these would come in handy. Also, if I want to nap in the car!
  • Pretty Topshop Jumper - I'm the coldest person in the world I swear. I wanted to take knitwear that will keep me warm, but also looks extra pretty for when we eat out in the evening
  • Plasters - If you're anything like me, take plasters! I'm prone to blisters like you wouldn't believe, regardless of what shoes I'm wearing. 
  • Ipod - Essential for any long car journey, or good for in your hotel room. 


What are your packing essentials? Do you think I've missed anything off?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...