Saturday 12 July 2014

Maybelline Big Eyes Liner Review




This is one of those Boots purchases where the product just happened to catch my eye while I was browsing for something else - a mascara. My eyes are relatively small, and my lashes extremely long, and so I feel my eyes often get lost in my face. When I was searching for the Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara to buy, this was sat right next to it, and I couldn't resist.

I purchased the Beige/Black duo eyeliner rather than the White/Black, as I didn't have the confidence to try the white. I felt it would be too striking, and I'm pale enough as it is to add any more white to my face! But I think the white will probably show even better effects.

I'm really really impressed with this product so far. I stopped wearing eyeliner after my thirteen year old phase of applying too much, but I feel this product will become a staple in my every day make up routine. 

I applied the beige end to my inner lash line, and applied the black just under my bottom eyelashes. It is a soft eyeliner so it was both easy to apply and didn't irritate me. Below is a photo where the eye on the left has this eyeliner on - it doesn't do the effects justice! I don't have mascara on my top lashes in this photo, but with mascara on the effects are even better.


I've used this product for several days now, and I feel that my eyes look much brighter, wide awake and a lot bigger. I would definitely recommend it, it is £4.99 in Boots, but at the moment they have a 3 for 2 on Maybelline cosmetics so I actually got this for free!

Has anyone else got any tips about how to make your eyes look bigger and brighter? And don't suggest sleep, because I just can't seem to do that at the moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...